Let us know you're coming
Ready to check out Gospel Tabernacle in person? We want to make sure your visit is nothing short of fantastic. If you’ve been around church your whole life or this is your first time stopping by, you’re going to love it! Scheduling your visit will make your life a little easier, in a few ways:
- We’ll make sure there's a great spot in the parking lot reserved for you.
- One of our greeters will meet you at the front door.
- We'll give you the grand tour of our church.
- Have kids? We’ll make sure they feel right at home at GTkids!
- If you like coffee, our coffee bar has a free cup with your name on it.
- Our ushers will save you a seat in the service you plan to attend.
Simply fill out the form below and we'll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.
"We fell in love with every person we encountered the very first time we went to the Tabernacle. We could tell that Pastor John had (and has) a true Pastor's heart and that he genuinely cares about every person who walks through the doors. Pastor John and his amazing wife, Gina, are on fire for the Lord and they welcome everyone with open arms. One thing that stood out to us was that there was no judgement. When you come to a service or an event at this church, you feel the true love of God. The Gospel Tabernacle has forever changed our lives and we are so honored to now call it home."
Ryan and Marcie Johnson